Saturday, July 01, 2006

Living by Faith Indeed

Hi. It's been a long time that I wasn't able to keep this blog updated. Kinda stretching the resources available, hehe.. As the title suggests, yes, the Lord is teaching me to really live by faith everyday of my life. As I enjoy my campus work as a volunteer, the Lord is indeed a great provider, not all the time for tangible objects, but of spiritual and psychological benefits. Even without food in the stomach and fare to travel to and fro campus, the joy of enjoying what I have (and the thought of whom am I serving) is more than a relief and a refreshment for me. Praise God. More than that, the fact that I have no job yet does not hinder me to continue this calling destined before me. I'm still hopeful that in God's time, He will provide, or probably, make His way clearer that I need to just focus on the minsitry. The thought of "it" comes once in a while, and honestly, I don't know how to react about it, but i believe He will show me the way. Haaay.... Anyway, I enjoy my life and i want to enjoy it with God constantly as my center. Shalom:)

No comments: