Saturday, June 10, 2006

Untold pressures from family

Hi to everyone. I went home to Pangasinan for three days and two nights because I wanted to see new atmosphere, and unfortunately, it was a disappointing scene to watch (except the Just Like Heaven movie I watched there, hehe). My family is struggling hard financially, and I can't help but hide my shame and guilt because I am powerless, physically and financially. Even though I wanted to change the course of fate, of our financial condition, etc., at that moment, the only thing I did was to utter a silent prayer that God wouldl intervene in His time and ways. At some point, I was tempted to think and regret things I did before, threading the circumstances that IF EVER, IF ONLY...., my family would not experience this shortage and inadequacies in life. But then, I have to be firm in my commitment and decisions in life, with faith that God will take care of my family, as I follow His will. Not that I expect His reward, but I just recognize His goodness, grace, and faithfulness to those who are willing to follow Him. And I desire to be one. I hope you include me in your prayers. God bless and tahnk you. :)

No comments: