Saturday, July 15, 2006

God's goodness and sovereignty

Hello.. it's been a long time... hehe.. I hope there is someone who will be interested in my wandered thoughts. Anyway, I just want to tell everyone who has an access on my blog that the Lord has been so good to me for the past weeks. The Lord proves everyday that He is in control, that whenever I ask for His ways to light mine, He reveals it according to His measure of my intellect and understanding. God really rocks.
On the other hand, aside from the volunteer work as a GT member, the Lord has provided a lot of job offers for me, and I decided to choose the tutor job since I like to be with the students and it's only a short termed work. I just hope I could enjoy it since this is a gift from God, and I believe tha He would enable me to enjoy that toil.
On personal and interpersonal aspects, I'm struggling with consistent and quality time with the Lord and ministry commitments. I just pray that I may not be preoccupied with the busyness of life and work. May I continue to savor God's love everyday. Help me on that matter. So far, i need to work out my relationship with other friends, that I may really be interested in their lives, not only in a surface level, but skin deep, so I could extend myself to them for help and support.
Despite the state of calamity in Baguio, it's proven: the Lord is good and sovereign no matter what. God bless you all:)

No comments: