Saturday, May 06, 2006

This was my curly long hair which I cut off last year. Actually, I miss my hair, but I needed to have a new hairstyle so I can avail a decent work. Ow! How I wish they would hire someone like me with such a curly long hair, hehe. They might think of me as one of those 'punky-not-dead' creatures. (No offense, but I also admire how they express themselves, hehe). In the first place, I'm not a punk. I'm just a probinsyano who remains to be a cool one, hehe. Enjoy me. Stalk me if you want with this kind of picture, hehe. I'll wait for it.....:)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey alf... nice hair, huh! gwapo din, hehehe...
didn't know you have those palanca entries na pala. many iv grads have joined and won palanca na... keep it up! so proud and happy for you. inform ka kapag nanalo ha?
nice blog, too!

Alfie said...

Hi ate chirry. Thanks for the comment... hehe... it's my first time to join the palanca, poetry category, filipino, and as usual, I passed the requirements before the deadline expires (before an hour?)whoooh. Not so much expectations actually, but who knows, hehe... You will all know, hehe... As if... hehe.. anyway, I'm still exploring how to use this blog in its totality. Kinda amateur, hehe... God bless po and you are in my prayers. Muwahh