Saturday, May 20, 2006

Confused over the work

I started searching for a job last week and I am confronted with different, untimed interviews and the nature of the work itself. I didn't expect that job hunting is as difficult as I am experiencing right now. Of course, it becomes more complicated as I am forced to be selective of the job because i need to reserve my "precious other time" to the campus ministry that I have committed to do. Anyway, it's also an exciting lesson for me because I encoutered situations where I believed I could get something out of it, and also the interview process which really tingled me to get nervous and all that. But I'm glad I'm facing all these things because I know it will pay off afterwards, by God's grace. He knows best actually. So for now, I just need to let Him do His way and purpose. Humble me O Lord and make me in tune with your will. :)

No comments: