Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Dreaming of Saints

For the past few nights, I’ve been dreaming of godly people. I couldn’t tell exactly the content of my dreams, but in the midst of my dreams, I‘ve seen these people, and had few conversations along the way. Most of the times, they appeared in my dreams when I was in the point of activity, rushing things, running, and taking time to rest. Then I found myself having conversation with them, and as I was enjoying their company, call of nature or some other external factors disturbed my hibernation. My dreams halted in the most abrupt circumstances. Sometimes, I lied down again to dream, but my dreams seem to have no replay.

I dreamt of one of my pastors in the church. I met him when I first attended Victory church in Dagupan. I still attend church service but we haven’t talked lately.

Just last night, I dreamt of Archbishop Oscar Cruz, the retired archbishop of Lingayen-Dagupan. I had several encounters with Archbishop Cruz during TV interviews. He was very accommodating, very kind, bold in telling the truth. He advocates service, charity, and justice. I love when he laughs and his life is so full of passion and compassion. I don’t know why I dreamt of him last night. But I’m glad I had him in my dreams.

No comments: