Saturday, April 29, 2006

My First Attempt

Wow! This is an amazing day. I felt a great relief and fulfillment as I managed to submit all the requirements for the Palanca Awards contest. (I just hope my submission of entries is sailing well thru internet :) until it reaches into the hands of the Palanca exponents.) I feel emptied with void thoughts and i can say that I can breathe smoothly, so far, and i just want to wander whereever my feet will lead me.

I consider it a fulfillment to join the Palanca Award, and I want to hope that I can be even more fulfilled If I will be part of the Lit list. Without high expectations, I will just wait for it patiently by faith, hope and grace. It will be a long wait, after all, about four months from now. So far, I'm happy because someone has already appreciated my work. That's what they call psychic income, and I felt I was duly compensated with such remarks. Thanks for that..

No comments: